Welcome to Omega Automotive collision repairs
Whether your car needs minor dents or scratches repaired; it has been in an auto collision, or simply need a bumper painted, We can help you. Let us handle all the details for you. We’ll arrange towing, car rental, and assist with your insurance payment. Our staff has the expertise to get the job done right. We work with all insurance companies.
We are an independent shop, but we work with all insurance companies
Auto body repairs. What we do and how we do it:
As a full-service auto shop Omega Automotive can take care of your collision repairs no matter the size or type. We are able to repair large complex collisions damage as well as paint single panels. If you depend on having your car available you would love the fact that our services can be expedited and we can get your car repaired on a single day (same day repairs is available for small repairs)
The staff of Omega Automotive not only repair collision damage and can replace damaged panels but also, we avail of a thorough knowledge of your car; we can fix your car right and take care of all the functional aspects that are often necessary after a collision.
Collision repairs often require actual mechanical repairs. We have the technicians on staff to address any mechanical needs your car may have. We have been offering our services of combined auto repair and auto body since 2010. We love what we do and are passionate about good results. Our technicians are committed to a job done right.
“How long does it take to repair my car?” We get asked.
- ONE DAY: There are certain repairs we can complete in one day (these are small single panel repairs)
- TWO TO THREE DAYS: Most repairs can be done in two to three days.
- A FEW DAYS: and some repairs will require several days
Primarily the length of the repair time will depend on the type of repair. A major factor in the time it takes to repair a car is the insurance’s response time, especially If you are a claimant (someone else’s insurance is paying)
The steps of a claim:
- A claim for collision repairs is a legal and formal matter. Insurances document and investigate each case. Some cases are easily and quickly settled while others take longer to be resolved. Establishing who is responsible for the damage is the most critical detail.
- The second major step is damage appraisal. An insurance will need to verify the damage to the vehicle. Insurance companies will use different tools to accomplish that. Some insurances will ask the customer to send photos, some will provide a smart phone application so the customer can do a virtual walk around the car, and others will ask the car owner to submit a written estimate with photos. We can assist in this area.
This task can be somewhat unfamiliar to many people. If you have been asked to submit photos, call us we will help you.
- Once the insurance has reviewed the damage. They are ready to assess the cost of repairs and approve repairs. They will issue an estimate written by one of their estimators. It is important to know that the initial estimate the insurance writes is not final. Usually due to the limitations of not being present with the car the initial estimate is incomplete.
- Once an estimate has been issued by the insurance the car the be disassembled as needed and repairs can be started. At this point the shop performing the work will submit what is called a supplement to request additional repairs or parts as needed. Supplement are needed on almost every job. Submitting supplements will be the responsibility of the shop performing the work.
- When you leave your car at the shop for repairs. The shop will handle any additional request for additional work. At this point the car will not leave the shop until completely repaired.
- It is important to know that by law it is the responsibility of the shop to complete the repairs so the car is restore to pre-accident condition. Any and all aspects of car which were affected by a collision need to be repaired by the shop performing the work.
The staff or Omega Automotive are equipped and experienced to undertake and handle all the aspect of the repair of your car. From repair to road test. From computer reset to calibrations your car will be delivered to you running and looking better than before the accident.